Dencio’s (the “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal and/or sensitive information (the “Personal Data”) related to its employees, customers, business partners, suppliers, contractors, and other parties that the Company will and is engaged into. For this reason, uniform practice and procedure for collecting, recording, consolidating, updating, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring, retaining, destructing and disposing of Personal Data by the Company is hereby adopted in order to process Personal Data fairly, appropriately, and lawfully.
Collection of Personal Data
The Company collects Personal Data you voluntarily submitted in our Site, as well as non-personal information provided therein.
- User Registration: We collect information about you (i) when you register in order to receive a product/service; (ii) when you subscribe to marketing emails; (iii) when you apply for a job post; and (iv) when you contact us for inquiries, support or feedback. Information may include Personal Data such as but not limited to your first name, last name, email address, birthdate, gender, mobile number, address and password.
- Log information: When you visit our Site, we may also collect non-personal information such as but not limited to web page from which you came to our Site, your web page request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, geolocation, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and your registration data. Please be noted that when you purchase a product or use a web-based service in our Site, we may also log the specific path, actions, and navigation choices you make.
Use of Personal Data
The Company uses your Personal Data for the following purposes, without limitation:
- to deliver or improve our products and services
- to administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- to send periodic emails regarding your account or other products and services
- to process your application for any of our job posts
- to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Agents and contractors: Our contractors sometimes have access to your Personal Data in the course of assisting in operating our business and providing products or services to you. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content for the operation and maintenance of our Site. Access to your Personal Data by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function. Contractors have an obligation under their contracts with us to keep your information confidential and to comply with our privacy and security policies.
- Disclosure for legal reasons: We may release Personal Data to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as a threat to security, a threat to our system or network, or cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, or illegal conduct.
Accuracy and Access
The Company will keep your Personal Data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. In case you need to access, correct, amend, delete inaccurate Personal Data, or withdraw your consent, please immediately inform us. (see Contact Us section below)
The Company employs adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures such as password protection, encryption, firewalls and other controls, to ensure and preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input online. Only authorized persons from the Company will have access to your Personal Data. Employees who misuse any information are subject to disciplinary action, including termination.
Third Party Links
Retention and Disposal
The Company will retain your Personal Data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purposes. In case that the Site is no longer functional or decommissioned, all of your Personal Data in digital or hard copies will be disposed or erased according to the Company’s guidelines, where it is irretrievable, unreadable, or unidentifiable. In case you subscribed to email/SMS marketing, you will still receive email/SMS notifications. If you want to cancel your subscription, you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email message from the Company, or follow the SMS cancellation instructions.
The Company takes minors’ privacy seriously. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any Personal Data through our Site without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian, please make every effort to guard your children’s privacy.
Applicable Law and Rights
The Company upholds compliance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission. The Company acknowledges your right to be informed, object processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw Personal Data, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of DPA.
11F Ecoplaza Building
2305 Chino Roces Avenue Ext., Makati City, 1231 PH
Data Protection Office
Max’s Group, Inc.
2305 Chino Roces Avenue Ext., Makati City, 1231 PH
Updated as of February 19, 2018